We perform regular checks for broken links, but please let us know if any links are broken or in need of updating. Likewise, we would love to hear of any additions that you feel should be included in our list of selected links.
- AlphaFold Protein Structure Database (DeepMind/EMBL-EBI)
- Antibodies - Educational resource at the PDB.
- Antibody Production and Purification - General information and a downloadable PDF guide (ThermoFisher Scientific).
- Antibody Resource - Educational resources.
- Antibody Resources - Antibody related mini-reviews, educational summaries, application notes, posters, online tools and blog (Bio-Rad).
- PDB - The Protein Databank (RCSB). Protein structure database resource. Annotation by the PDB maps information from the SAbDab and IMGT databases (see this list and below for links) to its antibody structures.
- PDBe - Protein Databank in Europe (EMBL-EBI).
- PDBsum - Pictorial database of 3D structures in the Protein Data Bank. Also included are the AlphaFold predicted models for all human protein for comparison with experimentally determined structures.
- The Structural Antibody Database (SAbDab) - Curates and provides a search facility for antibody structures deposited in the PDB.
- The Therapeutic Structural Antibody Database (Thera-SAbDab) - tracks all antibody- and nanobody-related therapeutics recognized by the World Health Organisation (WHO), and identifies any corresponding structures in the Structural Antibody Database (SAbDab) with near-exact or exact variable domain sequence matches.
ANTIBODY SUPPLIER LOCATORS
- AbMiner - Antibody search with antibody validation as a focus (a development of the Genomics and Pharmacology Facility, Developmental Therapeutics Branch (DTB), Center for Cancer Research (CCR), National Cancer Institute (NCI)).
- Antibody Explorer - Sigma-Aldrich facility for searching multiple company antibody collections.
- Antibodypedia - A portal for validated antibodies.
- Antibody Resource - A source of antibody and ELISA products from selected major suppliers.
- Biocompare- Antibody search tool.
- Bioz - A science aggregator providing a comprehensive antibody search and ranking facility from their homepage, and a searchable list of antibodies and related categories here.
- Human Protein Atlas - Antibody proteomics for systematic exploration of the human proteome. Proteome analysis currently based on over 27,000 antibodies targeting over 17,000 unique proteins.
- Linscott's Directory of Immunological & Biological Reagents.
- The Antibody Registry - The Antibody Registry includes commercial antibodies from hundreds of commercial vendors and thousands of individual labs..
- Please visit our COVID-19 page.
Epitope databases and related tools
- AllergenFP v1.0 - Bioinformatics tool for protein/peptide allergenicity prediction (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- AllerTOP v2.0 - Bioinformatics tool for protein/peptide allergenicity prediction (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- CEDAR - The Cancer Epitope Database and Analysis Resource, which is a companion site to the IEDB (see below).
- DTU Health Tech Immunological features list - B and T cell epitope prediction and and other immunoinformatic tools (Department of Health Technology, Denmark).
- EpiDOCK - Molecular docking-based tool for MHC class II binding prediction (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- EpiJen - Multi-step algorithm for MHC class I binding prediction, including proteasome cleavage and TAP-binding predictions (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- EpiTOP v3 - Proteochemometrics-based tool for MHC class II binding prediction (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- IEDB - The Immune Epitope Database and Analysis Resource (B and T cell epitopes, and epitope analysis tools; NIAID/NIH).
- IMGT - The International Immunogenetics Information System (ImMunoGeneTics). An integrated knowledge resource specialising in immunoglobulins/antibodies, T cell receptors, major histocompatibility of human and other vertebrate species, relevant superfamilies and related proteins of the immune system of vertebrates and invertebrates.
- MHCPred v 2.0 - Predicts peptide and mutant peptide binding to MHC (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
- ProPred - MHC class II binding peptide prediction server (Bioinformatics Centre, Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, India).
- ProPred-I - The promiscuous MHC class I binding peptide prediction server (Bioinformatics Centre, Institute of Microbial Technology, India).
- SDAP - Structural Database of Allergenic Proteins (Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas Medical Branch).
- SYFPEITHI - T cell epitope and MHC ligand database, and T cell epitope prediction (Biomedical Informatics (BMI), Heidelberg).
- ToxinPred - Online facility for the design and prediction of toxic peptides and proteins (Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, New Delhi).
- VaxiJen v3.0 - Prediction of protective antigens and subunit vaccines; protein/peptide antigenicity prediction (Drug Design and Bioinformatics Group, Medical University of Sofia).
INFLUENZA EPITOPE RESOURCES
- Avian Influenza portal (FAO).
- CDC Seasonal Influenza resource.
- GISAID - Global initiative promoting rapid data sharing from all influenza viruses and the coronavirus causing COVID-19.
- Influenza Research Database (IRD). Influenza and epitopes database and tools.
Influenza Virus Database
at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
MONKEYPOX VIRUS RESOURCES
- CDC Monkeypox resource.
- CIDRAP Monkeypox Resource Center (Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, University of Minnesota).
- SpringerNature Monkeypox Hub for researchers.
STM Monkeypox Research Portal
(International Association of
Scientific, Technical and Medical
Publishers) - Facilitating quick access
to trusted research on the monkeypox
virus. A high impact portal for
clinicians, researchers, policymakers
and public health officials.